SOUTHERN CROSS-UP 2016

Moderator: Beasts

• Follow StandingFierce
  • Welcome to Standing Fierce Dot Com
  • Please sign up to get the most out of the forum! If you're having problems resetting your password, email me from the about page. - Hook

Ladies and Gentleman, Standing Fierce is proud to present:

Southern X Up 2016: New Zealands Fighting Game Nationals

This year we are heading back to the Copthorne on Anzac Ave. We have another 2nights/3days of excitement.

But first lets get the details out of the way:

Venue: Copthorne Hotel, 150 Anzac Ave, Auckland CBD

Prices:
Early Bird Registration: Early bird has finished (Price valid until July 31)
Regular Registration: Regular pricing has finished (Price valid until September 18)
Last Chance Registration: $50 (Price valid until September 25)
Tournament Entry Fee: $10 per game.
Casual Pass: $10

Games
Street Fighter V
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Super Smash Brothers Wii U
Super Smash Brothers Melee

THERE WILL BE NO ON SITE REGISTRATION

Registration is only available online, so don't sit on the fence too long otherwise you will miss out.

Schedule for Friday/Saturday/Sunday will be posted up closer to the event.

Facebook link
https://www.facebook.com/events/1026870687391716/

Hit this link to register
http://tinyurl.com/sxup-2016-rego

Current numbers for game entries:
Street Fighter V: 53
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: 13
Super Smash Bros. Melee: 18
Super Smash Bros. 4 WiiU: 21
Mortal Kombat XL: 8
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator: 16

Are you allowed to pay the registration first then pay for your chosen games at a later time? Also do you guys have the rego numbers for each game so far? are you able to add it to the OP?

Site Admin

Hey bro, yeah that's fine man.

Go for it, OP updated.

Site Admin

Revelations wrote:Any chance we could setup some casual TTT2/DOA/P4Arena/other fighting games if were not entering any of the main tournaments?

You're more then welcome to bring in your own consoles, but you'll need to pay for the casual pass($10).

If you are 100% on bringing in a setup then you will need to come in on Friday for setup so we can allocate space as it will be limited due to tournament setups taking precedent.

Hope you can make it down.

Hey there, Is the timetable for the event out yet? I only intend on entering for sm4sh singles and doubles, so am just wondering when I will definitely need to be there? Cheers

Site Admin

Maximus wrote:Hey there, Is the timetable for the event out yet? I only intend on entering for sm4sh singles and doubles, so am just wondering when I will definitely need to be there? Cheers

Hey Maximus, we don't have a final time table just yet, but in regards to Sm4sh.

Doubles are scheduled to start Friday night at 7.30pm, while singles is starting Saturday at 9.30am. Hope that helps.