XMAS DAMAGER 2015 INFO, DISCUSSION AND TEAM FINDER

Moderator: Beasts

• Follow StandingFierce
  • Welcome to Standing Fierce Dot Com
  • Please sign up to get the most out of the forum! If you're having problems resetting your password, email me from the about page. - Hook

Site Admin

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to;

Xmas Damager 6: Team Battles Edition.

This year we have one major rule addition:

ANY COMPETITOR THAT WAS TOP 8 AT SXU OR HAS WON ANY SXU TOURNAMENT, CANNOT BE ON THE SAME TEAM.

With that out of the way, lets get down to the nitty gritty:

Super Smash Bros. Melee: Crew Battles (4v4)
So we figured, since you guys didn't get a chance to finish up at Nationals, we'll let you guys try again. This time however, all top 8 players cannot be on the same team. So captains, sort out your teams and register up. You're responsible for your team making it.

Ultra Street Fighter 4: 3-on-3
Top 8 from this years SXU have all been nominated as captains for their respective teams. Captains, you are to choose 2 players for your team.

Super Smash Bros. Wii U: Doubles
We've never had a doubles tournament for this game yet, so why not try it out now. So anyone that has been dying for doubles action. Get to registering.

Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: 2v2 Wars
8 teams will have a top 8 player in them, and 8 teams won't. This will be one of the most stacked Marvel teams tournaments we've had to date, so come prepared.

Also, if you guys haven't worked it out, the venue is a bar, which means, drinking responsibly, which means R18, which means ID. So make sure you've got those things. For our under 18 year olds, you're more then welcome to bring along a parent or guardian (Dave is partial to hot older sisters) to come down and see what you really get up to when "Shit. Gets. REAL".

With a few sneaky give aways on the day, and some extra stuff planned, 2015 has been our best year so far, so lets see it out with a bang.

Hit the link to register up your team:
http://www.standingfierce.com/forum/vie ... f=1&t=1383

See you all there

So, only 8 USF4 teams?

Site Admin

Oh nah, 16 team cap. Just that 8 of those teams will have a top 8 player in them.

I'm keen brothers. Anyone keen to pick me up? I will bless your team with 1 frame taunts, random DP's, and wake up back dash :thumbsup: "

Will there be SFV setups and sticks?

Site Admin

At the moment, sticks are a bit hard to secure, but there will definitely be a SF5 setup. We are working on trying to get sticks back to NZ.

Yeah the only sticks we can get at Mighty Ape at the moment are the Hori HRAP4.

Yo Dave bro I gotta Te for ps4 u can use if I come up.

Yo I am gonna be so blasted at this event ya'll just don't know.

Imma be like Jackie Chan Legend of the Drunken Master all up in this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for a Poison or Hugo player to join Team Final Fight.

any one who can carry me on Sf4?? also I sHALL DROP MY POWERS FROM OLYMPUS AND LED YOU TO THE MAHVEL FINALS.!!!

HOLLA YOOOO :)

DSilv3R wrote:Looking for a Poison or Hugo player to join Team Final Fight.

Damn if this were a year ago I would totally have applied!

Optimus Dave wrote:At the moment, sticks are a bit hard to secure, but there will definitely be a SF5 setup. We are working on trying to get sticks back to NZ.

Any chance for a SFV mini tourney?

Site Admin

CrazyMobius wrote:
Optimus Dave wrote:At the moment, sticks are a bit hard to secure, but there will definitely be a SF5 setup. We are working on trying to get sticks back to NZ.

Any chance for a SFV mini tourney?

This could be a thing. Could be poll time.

Seb I'll smash usf4 noobs for you shrug

In case I missed it. When is this happening again?

december 5th, at black salt bar in new lynn...

dave, you should prob put the poster in here eh?

Whos keen to team up?

Anyone wanna team with Me and Salty Noob on ultra? need one more

If we can do 4 I'm keen Waza, I got odd socks88 and gokukakrot already.

Just read usf4 is 3v3 Nvm. James Wooton might need a team. I think he was coming.